Wednesday 12 March 2014

Stylish Office Chair

SOLD: Stylish office chair



The frame came up beautifully and with some new clothes this little beauty is ready to go.  I changed out a broken spring and gave the mechanism some light grease.  I decided on a pale olive tight weave fabric to contrast against the rich mahogany tones. 
Sunday 9th March


I picked this chair up not so long ago and was hoping to keep it and have it with my PLN rosewood desk but it just didn't work.  I got too worried about the armrest crashing into the drawer faces if I wasn't careful enough.

I've had a already cleaned up the frame so now it's time to remove the old vinyl so I can repair the broken spring.  I nipped out to one of my favorite fabric haunts yesterday and picked up some lovely short ends one of which will be perfect for this.  I'm still temped to keep it and pop it in the bedroom.  Decisions, decisions.