Wednesday 25 April 2012

Airest Lowline Lounge Suite

PERSONAL COLLECTION: Airest lowline Lounge Suite.

 

Collected this superb Parker 'style' lounge suite on Tuesday.  Heavily inspired by Parker Furniture, this is a stunning low-line set by Airest.  The set has two super low chairs, a four seat couch/daybed & a footstool.  



The frames are in great condition with hardly a bump on them.  I have decided to restore the original coating which is in overall good condition. I would much rather try to save it to maintain vintage originality than fully stripping back.  I think the covers are original but they are in such good condition I'm not sure.  I gave one of the chairs a tickle up today.

The only bittersweet element to this little baby is that I will have to sell either my Don Furniture 3 piece or my Tessa set.... bah humbug.....