Friday 6 September 2013

Vono 3 piece lounge suite

SOLD : Vono 3 piece lounge suite

She's all done and looks great.   The clean and polish brought the coating back to a nice finish and the new clothes make her ready for another forty years.





Tuesday 3rd September




I guess I've been a little slow on the blog updates and even slower getting back to regular work hours. The Vono set however is almost complete.   Just a few little changes to make and she will be all done.

 Thursday 22nd August.

After 6 weeks away it is time to get back in the workshop.  I've decided to ease myself back in by working with this Vono suite which is in lovely vintage condition.  The frames need a good clean and polish but all in all the woodwork is in great condition.  There is a 4 seat sofa/daybed and 2 spring recliners. They all need some new clothes so it's time to reacquaint myself with my fabric stocks, and in a never ending love fest of the textile type search out some more bolts. Feels good to be back with all my treasures.